£38 for a full hour which does not include set up and break down times.
Facial treatments improve and maintain the skin condition, promote a clear well-hydrated complexion and help skin look younger.
Our facial routine includes the following steps:
· Cleansing - Cleansing removes make-up and grime from the skin and ensures the effectiveness of any skin care treatments applied thereafter.
· Toning – Toners restore the acid balance of the skin after cleansing as well as cooling and refreshing the skin. Toners are wiped over the skin between different stages of a facial treatment.
· Exfoliation – Exfoliation removes dead skin cells, brightens up the complexion and refines the skin texture.
· Facial steaming – Steaming opens the pores and stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation making the skin more receptive to subsequent treatments.
· Facial massage – Facial massage increases circulation thereby bringing nourishment to the skin, relaxes and rejuvenates the mind and body, reduces stress and tension in the facial and neck muscles and promotes a sense of wellbeing.
· Mask treatment – Masks draw out impurities and have a soothing, calming, tightening and moisturising effect on the skin.
· Moisturising – Moisturisers provide a barrier between the skin and the external environment, soften skin and prevent the loss of natural moisture from deeper layers of the skin.
· Eye treatment – Eye creams moisturise the delicate tissue around the eyes and help to soften the skin and prevent lines and wrinkles.
Acrylic Nails, Gel Nails, Shellac Nails, Manicures, Pedicures,